Taringa , QLD 4068
1 Todd Street Taringa QLD 4068
Pocketful Of Charm and Charisma in Blue Chip Taringa
AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY 28-5-2016 AT 11-30AM
This delightful post-war Taringa charmer embodies all the character of a well-maintained 1950’s property, whilst also embracing contemporary comforts in seamless synchronicity with impeccable taste, creating a truly warm and inviting home with lashings of appeal.
Split-level, the home is complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan living and dining, well equipped modern kitchen, expansive front timber verandah, rear north facing alfresco entertaining area and courtyard and two separate lock up garages on a low maintenance, leafy 442m2 block.
In immaculate condition, the home has been freshly painted inside and out, other features include: new ensuite, renovated main bathroom, new water piping, polished hardwood timber floors, decorative cornices, reverse cycle air-conditioner, black granite benches in kitchen, Asko dishwasher, stainless steel Omega oven, ceiling fans, Crimsafe screens, quality window furnishings and gas hot water.
With a generous sized timber deck at the front, plus the rear alfresco terrace – outdoor entertaining and relaxation will be a pleasure. Indulge in a quiet glass of Australian red after work and contemplate the day on your lovely deck, enjoy a freshly brewed coffee in the morning and fire up the BBQ on the weekends…it’s the quintessential Queensland experience.
The gardens are well established and require minimal maintenance; there is also a flat grassy area at rear for small children and pets to play – fully fenced, their safety is enhanced, as is your ‘peace of mind’.
So lovingly cared for and maintained, there is nothing to spend – it is the perfect home for a small family, couple, or downsizer. It promotes easy care living in elegant surrounds, and is the style of home so many people are seeking, particularly in the leafy dress circle inner suburbs like Taringa.
Located close to a variety of premium, private and public schools including: Ironside Primary School, Indooroopilly State High School, St Peters Lutheran College, and Brisbane Boys College, and just a quick bus ride to University of Queensland, this is a prime education precinct. Other amenities in the vicinity include: Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Shopping Village, public transport, parks and St Lucia Golf Course.
Owners are committed to securing a sale on or before Auction; all prior offers are encouraged – if you get secure quickly you can avoid competition on Auction day!
• Charming post-war home, circa 1950’s in immaculate condition with lashings of appeal;
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living/dining, contemporary well equipped kitchen;
• Expansive front timber verandah, private rear alfresco patio and cosy paved courtyard;
• Freshly painted inside & out, new ensuite, renovated family bathroom, new water pipes;
• Hardwood timber floors, decorative cornices, reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans;
• Black granite benches in kitchen, Asko dishwasher, s/steel Omega oven, good storage;
• Fully fenced low maintenance block with well established lush, leafy vegetation;
• Suit couple, small family or downsizers perfectly…nothing to spend, totally pristine;
• Located close to premium schools incl: Ironside, Indooroopilly, BBC, St Peter’s College;
• Close proximity to: University of Queensland, St Lucia Golf Course, transport,and major shopping centres.
OWNER’S ARE COMMITTED TO A SALE ON OR BEFORE AUCTION – SUBMIT YOUR OFFER FORWARD!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Built 1950
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 442 square
- Floor Area is 107 square
- 2 Garage
Quality Real Estate
Shop 3b/39 Sherwood Road
Toowong QLD 4066.